May 24, 2005
I'm Not Interesting, and Other Trivial Facts
I don't feel very interesting today, and I've decided that's the bad thing about blogging. I know, I don't have to post every day, but I feel compelled to do so. What if someone out there happens along, wanting to hear what I have to say, and I haven't said anything? Perhaps that will be the new modern tragedy... not from my sight, I'm sure, but maybe from some talented person's.

So, in lieu of something interesting to say, I've decided to share a trivia fact with you. Did you know that people are less likely to drink alcohol during a full moon? I kid you not, it's a fact. I can even site the study if you are interested. Don't you think that is ironic considering that medical people always talk about how crazy the hospital and ER are around a full moon? Perhaps we as a nation are more manageable when we are relaxed by a few toddies and tonics....