August 22, 2005
Completely Pointless Post
My husband took me for my very first visit to Steak N Shake last week... and then for my second visit last night. I am sure that I consumed more than my daily caloric allotment while there, and I can't wait to go back and do it again.

Do they put crack in their food to make it so good? I have no idea, but I do know that I love them. Lots.

Also, they are CHEAP. All three of us can eat for around twenty bucks, including a couple of shakes! We keep saying we are going to start sharing a shake, but I'm not looking forward to that day... And these people have the right idea of what to charge for a child's meal. For $1.99 Hatchling gets his own little meal, and leftovers for a couple more. I don't understand these places that want me to pay five bucks for my toddler to throw their food on the floor. No thank you...

Anyway, just wanted to share my new love with you all. Go getcha some Steak N Shake. Tell them who sent ya. Maybe I'll get a t- shirt, or a donation to my future gastric bypass surgery...