August 30, 2005
Secret KGB UFO Abduction Files, Oh My
I've just been watching the Secret KGB Abduction Files, which TiVo was nice enough to record and Roger Moore was nice enough to narrate.

It contends that ancient Egyptians didn't know jack until a god- man from outer space came along (the god Osiris) and shared all his knowledge with them. And because the Russians were smart enough to win the Cold War, they also managed to dig Osiris up and start a cult called the Followers, most of whom were abducted by a big ball of alien light in Egypt in 1986.

Uh huh. I'm making a good usage my time today...
9 Comments:
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...
I love your news updates. THey keep me on my toes. How else would I leave my house prepared if not for your commentary??

Blogger Toni said...
why did you change sites? just wondering...

Blogger Toni said...
and...oh my, do you see that ad for caffeinated mints on your site!?!? I may have to buy some of those.

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
Kassi- I'm just doing what I can for humanity.

Newlywed- My husband was worried because I was using our real names on the internet, and I guess he thinks my identity is worth stealing. He's sweet like that...

I could happily eat a whole container of those mints right now!

Blogger Carbon said...
I wish they had Tivo in Canada. I'm waiting patiently!!! It's not fair :)

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
I'm shocked that they don't have TiVo in Canada! Hopefully they will soon. My husband says that if he had known how wonderful it was, we would have bought one the day they came out!

Blogger zandperl said...
Wow, this sounds even more plausable than the Moon Hoax Conspiracy Theory on Fox! Are you sure you didn't accidentally record Star Gate?

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
It was almost as entertaining as the moon hoax thing on Fox. Today, they showed Secret KGB Psychic Files, but I refrained from watching...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey -- I made that show and thought I did a good job at explaining how the whole damn thing got started -- civilization that is -- a little bit of this alien stuff, a little of that pyramid power thing, add a bit of Osiris mystery and mix in some KGB scullduggery -- I meant it to be a hoot -- unfortunately, Mr. Bond played it straight -- should have had John Cleese - oh well