September 7, 2005
House Schmouse
We signed a contract to SELL OUR HOUSE tonight! Yippee... and now we do the dance of joy! In a surprise move, we also signed a contract to buy a house (from the people who are purchasing ours) and we think we have our lot sold to a friend. How's that for God taking care of things?

Hopefully, we will be moving around October 20th, so please pray that everything works out OK!

I am always nervous about things until everyone signs on the dotted line. That's thanks to my friend Mike who used to be a banker, and who told me that he was never sure he was going to be able to close a loan until about 30 minutes before the closing. Thanks Mike... very confidence inspiring. Maybe it's a good thing he is no longer a banker.

For my family, or anyone else who is interested, you can see inside photos here.

L says I can't lay any eggs until next spring, even if we aren't building. Oh well, at least it is a timeline... much better than not knowing anything!
4 Comments:
Blogger Dottie said...
I found your blog thru blogexplosion! I have enjoyed reading and the new home is beautiful. I am a realtor and am impressed with how everything seems to have fallen together fo ryou. God does take care of us!
Congrats!

Blogger Carbon said...
Wow, lucky girl!!! It'a a big house on a big property... Your hatchling will have lots of room to roam! That's a nice house! We're currently adding an addition to ours. It's a mess but hopefully it will be done within the next 2 months.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
That grass looks gorgeous - I love expanses of beautiful, green grass :)

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
A hearth room is like a little living room off the kitchen... probably named because it commonly includes a fireplace. Ours doesn't, but I'm not picky!=) Thanks Auntie!