September 22, 2005
Welcome Autumn!!!
I spent today at the hospital waiting on this delicious little thing to work her way out of my baby sister's cramped uterus.

I can't believe my baby sister has a baby. Of her very own.

Her name is Autumn Agnes (I know, the middle name is awful... no one could talk them out of it...). She was 7 lbs and 13 oz and 21.5 " long. I had to leave the hospital to come watch over my own Hatchling when Daddy got called in to the hospital he works at. But let me just tell you, this girl, she's gonna break some hearts.
5 Comments:
Blogger AfricaBleu said...
Yay, yay, yay - our pretty little Brookie has a pretty little girlie! How's she doing?

Hurrah!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
What a gorgeous head! Rosie red lips. Sooo cute, Slush!
Can't wait to meet her.

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
Mom and baby are both great. NoName is 7 lbs 13 oz and 21.5" long. Can't wait to go smooch on her this morning! =)

Blogger Carbon said...
Congrats to your fam. I can't wait until my sis and her hubby have babies :) It will be weird but good! very cute baby.

Blogger Unknown said...
congrats!