I bet you thought I forgot about this A
Three Random Facts About My Closet:
Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:
It's incredibly neat (most of the time). It's because I frequently take everything out, clean, and reorganize it all before putting it back in.
I like to hang my clothes up first by season, then by color.
It has a hardwood floor to make it seem more like Banana Republic.
Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:
- The only thing I have that I have never worn is a new shirt I bought at Gap last month. I have not worn it yet because it has long sleeves.
- In lieu of things I have never worn, I will tell you about things I haven't worn since having a baby. These include a purple linen tank top and
- a navy and white striped sleeveless sweater.
Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:
- The blue Umbro shorts I stole from husband. Why could I not have discovered what an incredibly comfortable piece of clothing this was while it was still in style?
- My Jagged Edge t- shirt
- A pair of Calvin Klein jeans which are actually beginning to decompose in my drawer because they are so old.
Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":
- Painted eggs
- A suit
- High heels
- (bonus answer) lipstick
Three things that I have a surprising number of:
- I don't think I have anything like this. I go through my clothes too frequently (see answer to 1st question) for this to happen.
- I could tell you about some of Leonardo's things that make me wonder what he was thinking.
- But I won't. (I don't want to hurt his feelings....Plus, I got rid of most of those things early on in our marriage)
Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:
- Old Navy t- shirts
- Sensible shoes
- Fleece pullovers
Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:
Three people I will tag:
- Banana Republic jeans
- Nils pullover
- My men's pj pants
- and, coming in 4th because he will probably not play along like a good little turtle, Leonardo