October 3, 2005
I've Been Tagged!
I bet you thought I forgot about this A... =)


Three Random Facts About My Closet:
  1. It's incredibly neat (most of the time). It's because I frequently take everything out, clean, and reorganize it all before putting it back in.
  2. I like to hang my clothes up first by season, then by color.
  3. It has a hardwood floor to make it seem more like Banana Republic.

Three Items I've Never Worn But Still Haven't Tossed:

  1. The only thing I have that I have never worn is a new shirt I bought at Gap last month. I have not worn it yet because it has long sleeves.
  2. In lieu of things I have never worn, I will tell you about things I haven't worn since having a baby. These include a purple linen tank top and
  3. a navy and white striped sleeveless sweater.
Three Items I'll Never Get Rid Of, No Matter How Ugly They Get:

  1. The blue Umbro shorts I stole from husband. Why could I not have discovered what an incredibly comfortable piece of clothing this was while it was still in style?
  2. My Jagged Edge t- shirt
  3. A pair of Calvin Klein jeans which are actually beginning to decompose in my drawer because they are so old.
Three Items People Wouldn't Expect To Find In My Closet:

  1. Painted eggs
  2. A suit
  3. High heels
  4. (bonus answer) lipstick
Three items that made me go, "Oh Lord, what was I thinking?":

  1. I don't think I have anything like this. I go through my clothes too frequently (see answer to 1st question) for this to happen.
  2. I could tell you about some of Leonardo's things that make me wonder what he was thinking.
  3. But I won't. (I don't want to hurt his feelings....Plus, I got rid of most of those things early on in our marriage)
Three things that I have a surprising number of:

  1. Old Navy t- shirts
  2. Sensible shoes
  3. Fleece pullovers
Three dominant colors in my wardrobe:

  1. Black
  2. Blue
  3. Red
Three items that never fail to put me in a good mood whenever I wear them:

  1. Banana Republic jeans
  2. Nils pullover
  3. My men's pj pants
Three people I will tag:

  1. AfricaBleu
  2. Kassi
  3. MommyMaki
  4. and, coming in 4th because he will probably not play along like a good little turtle, Leonardo