October 24, 2005
The New Digs
Well! We are all moved in at the new house. Not unpacked, mind you, but moved. This has been a weird move for us. This is our 3rd move as a married couple, and we seem to get slower and slower at the unpacking each time. Although L took Thurs., Fri., and today off from work, we really haven't accomplished all that much. We've been too busy eating at McDonald's and visiting Wal-Mart and our area Home Show....

The first night was rough on the Hatchling. He kept waking up screaming, wondering where he was. When we took him over to the old house the next day to clean, he immediately collapsed in exhaustion in his pack and play. Poor bugger. He is doing better now though, and I think he has come to the realization that this is home.
1 Comments:
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...
YAY!! I'm very happy for you...

BTW I am having trouble keeping your website up. My computer locks up every time I click on your link.