October 25, 2005
Something Fishy
Oh my gosh! I just saw on Nova where people take their fish to the vet for fish- surgery. There was a goldfish which had a spinal repair surgery after being struck by lightening (I swear I am not making this up). If your fish gets in a fight, you can have a glass eye implanted to make it pretty again. I suppose this is for those people who take their fish to play groups with the neighborhood bully fish.... Or, if your fish is always swimming upside- down, you can have some cork implanted in its back to keep it right side- up.

I kid you not, people actually spend their money on this stuff.
3 Comments:
Blogger Kassi Gilbert said...
Sheesh, I wish I had known. My fish Merlin died last week. He could have used a cork.

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
If only my husband hadn't been behind on his TiVO watching, Merlin could still be with us. I'll hit him for you when he gets home from work today. =)

Blogger AfricaBleu said...
"Fish, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Toilet, aka: your final destination if you get sick, maimed, or stinky."

What would NOVA think about THAT?