October 6, 2005
To Meme or Not to Meme
This is from that doll of a blogger, AfricaBleu...

"Let's Talk About You - What Do YOU Think About Me?" (Bette Midler, in "Beaches")
  • 10 YEARS AGO I don't even remember what I was doing in 1995. I am sure I was pretending to be a college student while focusing on the much more important "social" aspects of my life...
  • FIVE YEARS AGO I had just become engaged to L and was feverishly planning our January wedding
  • ONE YEAR AGO I was doing the same thing I am today- trying to come to grips with being a SAHM...
  • YESTERDAY I was sick, so I went the Dr. I feel much better today.

FIVE SNACKS I ENJOY

  1. Harry and Davids cream cheese/ salsa dip with Nacho Cheese Doritos
  2. Chocolate chip cookie dough
  3. Chocolate chip cookies
  4. Coke
  5. Coke

FIVE SONGS I KNOW ALL THE WORDS TO

  1. Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet
  2. Leave the Biker by Fountains of Wayne
  3. Every Christmas song Bing Crosby ever sang
  4. Murder He Says by Tori Amos
  5. Every song in the Broadway musical The Scarlet Pimpernel

FIVE THINGS I'D DO WITH 100 MILLION DOLLARS

  1. Tithe
  2. Pay off my house and buy the two houses next to mine for my mom and sister
  3. Buy the Robin Masters' estate (from Magnum PI) in Hawaii, with a sailboat to entertain L
  4. Invest so that L could retire and we could just travel, travel, travel
  5. Send Hatchling to Providence Christian Academy

FIVE PLACES I'D RUN AWAY TO

  1. Paris, city of my heart's desiring
  2. The western coast of Ireland
  3. Hawaii
  4. Australia
  5. Scotland

FIVE THINGS I'D NEVER WEAR

  1. Tube tops
  2. Mumus
  3. Anything that makes me look fatter
  4. Anything that makes me feel fatter
  5. One of those crafty grandma sweatshirts with stuff glued and painted on them

FIVE FAVORITE TV SHOWS

  1. Lost
  2. Desperate Housewives
  3. Alias (although I think it is on the downhill slide)
  4. 24
  5. Scrubs

FIVE BIGGEST JOYS

  1. "I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today..." (Bleu put it so well, why mess with perfection?)
  2. L
  3. Hatchling
  4. Getting to stay home with my brat
  5. Being surprised with a trip to eat Indian food

FIVE FAVORITE TOYS

  1. My IAudio
  2. TiVo
  3. Anything by Pampered Chef
  4. My sewing machine
  5. Cable internet
1 Comments:
Blogger m said...
Every Christmas song Bing Crosby ever sang - me too.