Ok, actually it's not that dirty at all. I was googling myself, and apparently Ms. Mama
tagged me way back in October. Being a schmoette, I didn't know or respond. And being the person I am, I feel really
guilty about it.
So here you go, Ms. Mama. I don't know if it was worth the wait, but surely late is better than never!
7 things I want to do before I die:
- Visit Egypt
- and the Holy Land
- Try pate
- Go to a spa for a whole week of pampering and skinnying-up
- Go on an Operation Christmas Child trip to hand out boxes
- Work at an orphanage
- and get to bring an orphan back home with me
7 things I cannot do:
- roll my tongue
- Run any distance longer than 6 feet
- speak another language (though I am pretty good at reading them...)
- Graduate (from college... we believe it has to do with the spelling...)
- Control my toddler
- Make my hair soap- opera star pouffy. I am missing a gene or something when it comes to any sort of hair- styling.
7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
- Dimples (in the face, preferably)
- Relationship with God
- Uniform and/or accent
- Similar hobbies
7 things I say most often:
- Can mommy have a hug/ kiss?
- I love you
- Put that down!
- Hatchling, NO!
- Don't touch!
7 celebrity crushes:
- Brad Pitt ( I don't care if he is a scumbag. He's hot)
- Johnny Depp
- Sean Connery when he was young
- Cary Grant (I'd take him at any age)
- Matthew McConaughey
- Alan Rickman
- Tom Selleck
7 people I want to do this: