December 3, 2005
My Dirty Secret
Ok, actually it's not that dirty at all. I was googling myself, and apparently Ms. Mama tagged me way back in October. Being a schmoette, I didn't know or respond. And being the person I am, I feel really guilty about it.

So here you go, Ms. Mama. I don't know if it was worth the wait, but surely late is better than never!


7 things I want to do before I die:
  1. Visit Egypt
  2. and the Holy Land
  3. Try pate
  4. Go to a spa for a whole week of pampering and skinnying-up
  5. Go on an Operation Christmas Child trip to hand out boxes
  6. Work at an orphanage
  7. and get to bring an orphan back home with me

7 things I cannot do:

  1. Spell
  2. roll my tongue
  3. Run any distance longer than 6 feet
  4. speak another language (though I am pretty good at reading them...)
  5. Graduate (from college... we believe it has to do with the spelling...)
  6. Control my toddler
  7. Make my hair soap- opera star pouffy. I am missing a gene or something when it comes to any sort of hair- styling.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

  1. Intelligence
  2. Dimples (in the face, preferably)
  3. Eyes
  4. Character
  5. Relationship with God
  6. Uniform and/or accent
  7. Similar hobbies

7 things I say most often:

  1. Stinky!
  2. Can mommy have a hug/ kiss?
  3. I love you
  4. Put that down!
  5. Hatchling, NO!
  6. Don't touch!
  7. Seriously?

7 celebrity crushes:

  1. Brad Pitt ( I don't care if he is a scumbag. He's hot)
  2. Johnny Depp
  3. Sean Connery when he was young
  4. Cary Grant (I'd take him at any age)
  5. Matthew McConaughey
  6. Alan Rickman
  7. Tom Selleck

7 people I want to do this:

  1. Bleu
  2. Kassi
  3. Newlywed
  4. MKChick
  5. Maki
  6. DesertUndine
  7. Gem
2 Comments:
Blogger Laura said...
Don't feel guilty! Cool that you found out still. And what is it about spelling, I sure can't do it either! Thank goodness for spellcheck!

Blogger Gem said...
Oh good grief, this is the second tag in a week I've missed! And the same meme, lol. I'll get it up today or tomorrow, today is Dd7's birthday.