January 23, 2006
Monday, Glorious Monday
The infections are clearing, the snot is no longer green. All is well here in Slushville! Hooray!

I seriously considered starting the potty training process this morning, but I decided to wait until Hatchling is completely off meds. Also, I'm not sure mommy is ready. I know it probably won't work, but on the off chance that it does, well, I'm not quite prepared for my boy to not be a baby anymore. I felt the same way when I stopped breastfeeding. I HATED breastfeeding, but the last time I fed him, I cried and wanted to go back. He was my baby, and that was something only I could do for him. I kind of feel the same way about the diapers. Silly, but true.

My sister is coming over later and we are going to try Cardio Salsa. The Latin goddess inside me is just bursting to get out...
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I LOVE MY BAG!!

glad you guys are feeling better too...

But I LOVE MY BAG!