January 10, 2006
Tag, I'm It
The lovely Ms. Mama has tagged me. I must now reveal 5 weird things about myself. Hmmm... I may have trouble limiting it to 5.

1. I have an obsessive love of symmetry. This is probably why I never move my furniture once I get it placed correctly. And when I say correctly, I mean with the aid of a level and a tape measure. Oh yes, it's a sickness...

2. I like chocolate chip cookies and cheese dip together. Not together like dipping the cookies in the dip, but together on the same plate, so maybe just a little bit of cheese gets on your cookie. Mmmmm...

3. I hang my clothes up first by season, then by color. My husband's clothes, however, I just hang up by season and type of shirt. He doesn't get preferential treatment in our closet. But then I get lazy, and things get mixed up, so about twice a year I have to remove everything (and I mean everything) from the closet, give it a good scrubbing, and put everything back in looking all pretty.

4. I have a rather chaotic cleaning routine that results in the house looking quite messy until the last 10 minutes or so of the cleaning. My husband hates this, but it is seriously the only way I know how to get things cleaned effectively.

5. I had to stop wearing contacts because the cells in my corneas were exploding. Now I wear glasses, and hate it every single day.

So there you have it, I'm a freak.

3 Comments:
Blogger Toni said...
My closet looks exactly the same way. People make fun of the color thing, but it's the easiest way to find the shirt you want. And, I suggest Cheese Its with M&M's. That's what I like to eat together.

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
You are, as always, an excellent food combiner.

Blogger Laura said...
I am also a closet organizer, and it drives Mr. P NUTS! After living together for 5 years he still can not figure out the right place to put my clothes (not that he is often the one putting the laundry away). I have given up organizing his stuff though, becasue it is a mess within a week...