February 24, 2006
Blah, blah, blah
I've not been feeling very bloggy this week. Apologies if you keep clicking on my link and there is nothing new. I know I hate it when you guys do that. Instead of blogging, I'm spending my days feeling anxious and short of breath and teary- eyed. I believe this is because I want this house to sell and our lot to remain ours, and I know this is a long shot. Also, I really, really want God's will to be done, but I sure hope His will is for us to build. I know worrying doesn't help anything, but my heart has no regard for the wisdom of my head.

Hope you kids have a great weekend. I am off to Arkansas's illustrious capital to see Newlywed (click and the link and leave her comments about her neglectful posting habits!) tomorrow, and I am delighted at the thought of reveling in her engaging and charming company, if only for a few hours. As an added bonus, I will be eating dinner here, my favorite restaurant in the entire world. Nay, universe. Oh yes, I will be gaining back any weight I lost while counting WW points this week. Speaking of weight... I know my husband hid some mini peanut butter cups in his office last night, and now I must find them.
2 Comments:
Blogger Carbon said...
Hey Slush, I thought of your household the other day while watching tv.

Apparently Elmo is making a guest appearance on Oprah on monday. Knowing that you guys are fans, I thought I'd let you know :)

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
You rock Maki. I'm on my way to tell TiVo to tape it right now!