February 14, 2006
The Case of the Missing Remote- SOLVED
You may remember that when L and I went to Mexico last year, Hatchling hid his remote control lest it be taken away from him again. Last night, I was wiping down the wood of the kitchen cabinets (you know how freaky clean I get when our house is on the market), and I discovered Hatchling's super secret hiding spot. Since the camera was nearby, I gathered some photographic evidence for you...


Ta da! Apparently, it was so super- secret that Hatchling was even stumped. I must say, his delight today now that he can hold a remote while watching the tv is pretty cute. Sigh... he's going to be just like his daddy.

2 Comments:
Blogger Miss Bad Penny said...
You have a gorgeous kitchen cabinet!! I'm loving the color!! Yes, I dig massive wood furniture. Need I say more??

Blogger auntdaisy said...
Isn't it amazing at what you find when cleaning while having little ones or one in a house? I used to find peanut butter/banana sandwiches hidden in drawers, old bottles hidden in the closet, and the topper of all, my favorite shirt that was so comfortable hidden under one of the kids bed..later found out they hid it so at nite they could sleep with it and know I was close by... sniff sniff i miss my babies..hehehe