March 13, 2006
Need To Waste Some Time?
Some cat had the bright idea to use a roll of stamps and write 100 different companies asking them for free stuff. At his site, you can see his letters (the best part), the responses, and what (if anything) he actually got. As a preview, I'll share my favorite letter with you:

"Dear Sir or Madam:

I currently use Trojan Magnum XL condoms, and while they are the proper size, they don't offer me the sensation that Durex condoms do. Does Durex have an extra large condom available, comparable to the Trojan Magnum XL? Please send me a few samples if such a condom exists. I need that Durex sensation without unnecessarily strangling my member in a smaller-sized condom.

Thank you well in advance, Tom Locke, intercourse enthusiast"

Enjoy!
1 Comments:
Blogger Carbon said...
Oh that was funny. I can't believe he spent all that time doing it. I'm always amazed at the ideas people come up with. Thanks for the site link. ha ha.