May 2, 2006
B-b-b-but....
No word from the agency yet. I am sure they have bugs planted in our house by now and are going to turn me down for yelling at my 7 month old niece, who I just started watching yesterday. She has a temper, and a screech that can make your ears bleed if you don't do exactly as she wishes. Too bad for her that Aunty Slush is much, much meaner than her mommy....

We had some serious lookers at our house on Sunday. The gentleman called last night before L got home to ask me some questions, and then he indicated that he would call L back later that night. He never called.

Today, I saw he and his wife looking at the house across the street from us, which is also for sale. Do you think they were doing due diligence and making sure they like our house best before making an offer, or did it start off that way and then they liked that house better, or maybe they had already decided against our house and they have moved on?

Wah. It's going to be a long night waiting to see if they call....
2 Comments:
Blogger Carbon said...
We have been trying to sell our business for a while. We have many "serious" lookers and never hear from them. It's highly annoying and your emotions are a total rollercoaster. We've finally just learned not to expect anything when we get calls inquiring.

Blogger Amy said...
wow, you are a worrier. It will happen when it's supposed to happen and not a moment sooner. Let Go, Let God. (I know I know, easier typed than done!) Hang in there!