May 26, 2006
Of Gnomes and other stuff
The sickness has spread to my neice and myself. We are recovering, but still feeling a little iffy. The good news is, I'm at an all time low weight. And tonight, I will go to Taco Bueno and continue to be skinny. =)

In case any of you are feeling really bad that my son makes me sick all the time, I've got a present you can buy me, which will make me feel lots better:


I don't normally approve of yard art, but I've wanted one of these for a long, long time. And after I get him, L is going to plant a tree in our backyard so we can put up one of these:


Because even a garden gnome needs a place to take off his boots at night.

5 Comments:
Blogger Shell said...
Hee. I love it - the little gnome door is just perfect. And if I were a kid, I would think this would be the best thing in a yard - EVER.

Anonymous kassi said...
Oh that is the coolest. Do you mind if I copy it when/if I ever get my own yard?

Blogger Miss Bad Penny said...
The little gnome door is oh so very cute!! The gnome and his little door are great for kids as kids always have a very vivid imagination. Picture this: your kids spying on Mr. Gnome at night to see when he goes to bed...

But watch out, once you start the yard art thing, you'll buy one item after another. Before you know it, your yard is packed with junks...

Blogger Carbon said...
I'm not so sure about that. He could be up to gnome good behind closed doors ya know ;-) har har har.

Anonymous Mom said...
Just make sure you don't collect so much yard art that some day you are bent over and someone mistakes you for a new one, ahh memories