May 26, 2006
Of Gnomes and other stuff
The sickness has spread to my neice and myself. We are recovering, but still feeling a little iffy. The good news is, I'm at an all time low weight. And tonight, I will go to Taco Bueno and continue to be skinny. =)

In case any of you are feeling really bad that my son makes me sick all the time, I've got a present you can buy me, which will make me feel lots better:


I don't normally approve of yard art, but I've wanted one of these for a long, long time. And after I get him, L is going to plant a tree in our backyard so we can put up one of these:


Because even a garden gnome needs a place to take off his boots at night.

4 Comments:
Blogger Lisa said...
Hee. I love it - the little gnome door is just perfect. And if I were a kid, I would think this would be the best thing in a yard - EVER.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh that is the coolest. Do you mind if I copy it when/if I ever get my own yard?

Blogger Carbon said...
I'm not so sure about that. He could be up to gnome good behind closed doors ya know ;-) har har har.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Just make sure you don't collect so much yard art that some day you are bent over and someone mistakes you for a new one, ahh memories