June 8, 2006
The Accused
Have you ever accused someone of losing your favorite pair of shorts, which you haven't worn in a long time? And then let them fret and look for them and fret some more for several hours. And then wondered aloud why they won't take responsibility for their obvious failure in regards to your clothes? And then remembered that you wore them a few days ago and they are in the dirty clothes basket?

I haven't, but my husband sure has.

Don't worry, he apologized appropriately. I just don't have anything else very interesting to blog about today...
2 Comments:
Blogger Carbon said...
Next time you should hide an article of clothing on him and blame it on the boy. THAT would be hilarious :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
My husband accuses me of losing his underwear all the time. What in the world would I be doing with his underwear anyway?