1. The bad thing about telling your friends and family about your blog is that when they make you mad or really wound you, you can't tell the whole internet about it. That sucks.
2. This is based on purely superficial reasoning, but if I were Jennifer Garner, and I could have my choice of Scott Foley, Michael Vartan, or Ben Afflec, I sure wouldn't be marrying Ben. Obviously, I'd be marrying L- he's a jewel among men.
3. Never did I imagine that as an almost 32 year-old adult would I be using acne products along with my anti-aging skin care regime. What's up with that?
4. It's fascinating that Blogger's spell check doesn't know the word "blog".
5. And finally, if you say "shut up" one single time in front of a 2 year-old, you will be hearing it several times daily for the.rest.of.your.life. I kid you not, friends. Learn from my errors. And don't say "yep" either, or you will never hear a proper yes again.