July 26, 2006
Economics
My hair is still perfectly coiffed when I awake in the morning. I feel like a movie star. Except I'm not 110 lbs, my makeup isn't still on, and I am getting up at a rather unglamorous hour...

I was wandering the aisles of eBay the other night, and I ran across these:


They're wax seals, in case you couldn't tell. I don't really collect anything, but if I could, I would collect antique wax seals. I love them. I have a couple of modern day ones, but nothing like these beauties.

So I was wondering, in my absence of frequent posts, what would you collect if money weren't an issue?

5 Comments:
Blogger lawyerchik said...
Books. Possibly first editions, possibly just unusual and out of print stuff, but books! :)

Although I'm starting to collect purses for no real reason.....

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm not sure what I would collect, maybe items I picked up on my travels. If money wasn't an issue, I would spend it on traveling to all parts of the world.

Blogger Carbon said...
I don't really collect a lot of things either. But I like home stuff, especially kitchen gadgets. Maybe really big art pieces.

Blogger Jill said...
Shoes. I would have more shoes than Star Jones! I love them. All kinds. I just don't buy that many because as it is now, money IS an issue and my husband would croak!! He's already about to croak over the money I spent at Target this morning.... I couldn't resist, though! They had 75% off their toys and I have Christmas and birthday shopping done for my girls! That's good, right?

Blogger ~cjoy said...
I responded here once, but apparently it didn't take. :(
Old, antique books. And old signed books (as long as they interest me, of course). This year I had a few items like this given to me as gifts and it whet my appetite for it!