September 14, 2006
And now, we enter Slush's blue period
As you can see, I've been pretty busy this morning. Not doing laundry or paying attention to my child, as I should be, but playing with my blog. That's the problem with blogs, isn't it? They are just way more fun than the drudgery of real life. Alas, I must drag myself away to get something done, or L will fire me from my post of domestic goddess. I'd hate to have to get a real job...

And so I leave you with this face, which could launch a thousand ships with ease. Eat your hearts out ladies, he's all mine!

6 Comments:
Blogger Carbon said...
Very nice indeed Slush. Both the boy and the blog :)

Blogger lawyerchik said...
OMG! For a second, I thought I was getting the Blue Screen of Death!! :) Nicely blue, though, missy! And your baby is totally adorable!! What a darling look!! You will so totally have your hands full when he goes to school - be prepared for all of the little girls who will start calling him....

Blogger beth said...
Ooh - love it! (And what a cutiepie!)

Much better than doing laundry.

Blogger Amy said...
wait a cool layout and great colors!! I love the picture at the top, too. Wait, you're at blogspot, does this mean I could have something way more cooler than what I have now or did you know the secret HTML code?

Well done!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hey Slush - this is your friend ST, the one who always reads but never posts -
VERY nice colors - and cute pic - glad the pink is gone, it messed up my eyes after looking at it more than a minute.

Blogger Damselfly said...
I go and have a baby and look what I miss! It looks great. Influenced by your trip to Hawaii?

Hope you're not feeling blue anymore, BTW....