November 30, 2006
Heartbroken
A family with our adoption agency lost their 4 month old son to SIDS this morning.

By the time they found out, it was too late for them to get to Guatemala for the funeral. Even more staggeringly, this is the second child they have lost this year (the other was biological, but I don't know anything else about him/her). I cannot even imagine the pain they must be going through. They were leaving with their parents in two weeks to spend Christmas with him, so it will be a hard holiday for all.


Please keep this family in your prayers.
2 Comments:
Blogger Amy said...
Wow, that is absolutely tragic. Thanks for sharing it, I will pray for all of them.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
would you please contact me? my daughter and son-in-law were scheduled to adopt a baby from Guatemala also and were notified today the baby had died - also SIDS. please email me at megamommy12 at aol dot com