January 3, 2007
Redeemed
I was going to post today about Hatchling's latest adventures (and by that, I mean his penchant for breaking things). However, he did something so cute that I am going to put off calling him a devil baby for at least another day or two.

Yesterday, while I was sitting at the computer, Hatchling wandered into the office, looking delicious in his footed jammies. He crawled up onto my lap and said "Mommy, I need to look at pictures of baby brother."

I pulled up some pictures and he talked to baby brother a bit, and then he looked at me and said, "Mommy, I hope baby Jesus brings baby brother home soon. I miss him."

sniff sniff
5 Comments:
Blogger ~cjoy said...
Just precious!
Congrats on receiving the PA...roughly how long before Hatchling's baby brother arrives home?

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
We are hoping to enter PGN, which is the second court we have to go through, any day. The estimated time in PGN is 6-8 weeks, unless you get kicked out and have to fix something, which most people do. Then it's another 6-8 weeks after you get whatever they want fixed. Some people even get kicked out multiple times. But, other people get out in 2 weeks with no problems (not many people, but I'm praying we are miraculously in that category!). After we exit PGN, it's about a month before we go get him.

Blogger Amy said...
Wow, that is truly adorable!! How wonderful to already have a sense of family fostered through the distance. I keep all of you in my prayers and hope the process is a quick and painless one!!

Blogger Katrina said...
What a sweet and tender heart! I can't wait to hear about the reunion of these two brothers. :D May it be soon! (Please, Lord?)

Blogger Damselfly said...
Awww! That makes me sniff too.