February 20, 2007
Argh....
I'm completely worthless to society at this point. I jump every time the phone rings, especially in the afternoons (when outs usually happen). I get this huge adrenaline rush that leaves me weak, nauseated, and teary. And then, it's only L calling to see how I am and check on his forex account. I'm stalking the boards at adoption.com to look for outs from other agencies (I'd never visited these boards until recently). I check our agency board a gazillion times a day to see if we've moved closer to the top of the list. And I pray. Please God, let us get the call soon!

With all this nail biting time at the computer, I've been designing things for my cafepress shop.

Ben Stein for president!


2 Comments:
Blogger lawyerchik said...
Y'know, that could work.... "President Stein" has a nice ring to it. Do we know his opinions/beliefs on constitutional interpretation, foreign/domestic policy and whether he likes jelly beans or peanuts? (OK, that last one was a little silly....)

:)

Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
Oh Tara, no wonder you waiting in anticipation! That boy is amazing!! What a guy! So handsome. This process seems like the kind that chews you up and spits you out daily. I will pray, dear friend, for a call soon.