February 26, 2007
Still waiting...
I am so boring. Why do you people keep coming to read my blog? Seriously, sorry about my doldrums. Anywho, our agency (at least those that post on our board) didn't experience a single freakin' out last week. Hoping for better news this week, for us and for some who have been waiting even longer. And really praying we get out with no previos.

"The king's [read: head of PGN's] heart is like channels of water in the hand of the Lord; He turns it wherever He wishes." Proverbs 21:1
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
A lady at our church is in waiting now for her little baby girl, currently in Guatemala and born in January. I thought of you when I heard the story and saw pictures of her "Mia." She's beautiful. Ass is your little prince. What an amazing journey your little ones are abuot to begin. God Bless! Our prayers are with you.

Blogger Amy said...
The wait must be painful. I cannot imagine. You are in our prayers. We cannot wait to hear the news that he is coming home!!

Blogger ~cjoy said...
"Why do you people keep coming to read my blog?"
Because, I LIKE you. And because I am hoping with you and looking forward to to good news about your sweet boy...
I just wanted that "say it out loud" to encourage you. You've made it so far and you will see him soon.