April 12, 2007
PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We got the email we have been waiting for this morning- H2 has PINK!

Our appointment is April 25th, and my goodness do I have a lot to get done before then. So naturally, I've been on the internet all morning. I really should have listened to L and been doing things when I only had one child, but I'll never learn. I'm too old of a dog.

Speaking of dogs, Hatchling has shown his excitement by peeing all over the house. First, his bed. Then, the bathroom floor. Yes, he went in the bathroom, but then he just stood there and peed away. Is he perchance marking territory to keep little brother in his place?
5 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
THAT is wonderful news!!! I know you don't know me but I've read you a while and commented now and again. I am SO happy for you. This is amazing!!! Can't wait to see more pics of that precious little boy!

Blogger beth said...
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!

Hatchling will be ok. Just try to stay sane.

And yay!!!

(:

Blogger Hillary said...
Doing a little happy dance for you in my chair! And yep, Hatchling will recover! Hopefully so will your carpets! ;)

Blogger Damselfly said...
Wow, how exciting! It's coming up soon. This just has to go well....

Blogger Lisa said...
AWESOME! I'm so happy for you!