April 10, 2007
Waiting for Pink
Gosh I'm a bore lately.

I'm on pins and needles waiting for pink (our embassy appointment). We were submitted last Wednesday, before everything shut down for Easter. Now we're just waiting, waiting. Most people are getting first week of May appointments right now, but then I saw two yesterday for next week. There appears to be no rhyme or reason to the appointments (so I'm hoping for next week...). I'm hoping we hear tomorrow afternoon (or today, but it's unlikely).

I think I'll go to the library for luck. That's where we got news of our referral, maybe it will bring us some embassy love.
1 Comments:
Blogger Amy said...
the waiting must be the hardest thing to bear. Each and every step is a step closer, but still not the one step you are waiting for.

It will not be long, Slush, before we are looking at pictures of you and your precious babe on this site!! I know you can't wait, neither can we!!