July 24, 2007
Returning to my family
You may (or may not) have noticed that I've been absent for a while. That's because I decided to read Harry Potter 1-6 in the week leading up to the release of number 7. 7 books in 8 days can only be achieved by copious ignoring of one's young, housework, and one's spouse. While my family most likely didn't enjoy this, I myself had a wonderful time in J.K. Rowling's imagination. I won't tell you how it ends, but I will say that I couldn't have imagined it any better (which is rare, really). Now that I'm back, I guess I will have to do some laundry, play with my stinkin' kids, and talk (gasp) to my husband.

In other news, Hatchling's robot arrived and he is having a swell time with it. I can't tell that he has learned anything yet, but what can you do? I took the boys to the Dr yesterday for their 3 year and 9 month check ups (yes, I'm a little behind for Hatchling's). They are both perfect, not that I needed a Dr's opinion to know that. H2 is a little short and a little light, but we kind of expected that. His babbling is a little behind, but then he's hearing a whole new language now, so it's not surprising. Other than that, he is perfectly on target. And he is delicious.

Also, I booked our trip to the happiest place on earth. We will be going in September (when I could get the cheapest rates). We are so excited! It will be so fun to see Hatching meeting all of his heretofore imaginary friends!

Without further ado, here at the pics I promised a while back. H2 is standing up all over the place now, and he is even trying to creep along the furniture. Oy, my life is about to get a lot more exciting!


1 Comments:
Blogger Amy said...
He is, without a doubt, most delish!

Thanks for the pics!