August 24, 2007
Conversations in Slushville
When L brought home my lidocaine...
Me: This stuff rocks! I mean seriously rocks. Forget meth, someone should sell this as a street drug!
L: The do honey, it's called cocaine...

Waiting at a stoplight behind a school bus with H2...
H2: That's a nice bus. Can I ride it?
Me: Not till you're five years old. You're just three years old right now.
H2: Where's the door? How do you get on?
Me: It's on the side. There is a door that opens and then there are steps you go up to get on.
H2: (with a note of awe in his voice) Gosh, that's a clever school bus.
2 Comments:
Blogger ~cjoy said...
Be forewarned. You will now have this conversation frequently. And on the very day he turns five, he will begin to pester you with, "Can I get on the bus NOW? I'm five!"...

Gosh, only two years to go, huh? It flies, Slush...flies!

Blogger Damselfly said...
Hee hee!