January 23, 2008
In which I become a domestic wonder
Have I told you guys about recipezaar yet? If not, allow me to rave.

You can find recipes (imagine!), which are searchable by diet, type of food, ingredients, ethnicity, etc. Then you can read user ratings and decide what you want to make. Chances are that if something has 200 five-star reviews, it will probably turn out pretty well. I've made several things from the site since I found out about it last fall, and perusing it is one of my favorite pastimes (read: timewasters). Who knew there were so many recipes on the ineternet? Apparently, everyone but me.

Tonight I made Kittencal's Moist Cheddar-Garlic Chicken Breasts for dinner, and there were oh-my-gosh good. And only 400 calories each (you know, before I sprinkled all that extra cheese on at the end...). Tomorrow, Murgh Makhani (Butter Chicken). Ummmm....
1 Comments:
Blogger Katrina said...
That looks YUM! Thanks for the tip!