January 7, 2008
Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays
I swear I had 347 things to blog about yesterday, and today I can't even remember one of them. What's that about?

As you can see, I spent the morning re-creating my template so that it would run in IE for all of the folks who are surfing in looking for how to get crayon off of their TV (7 since last Wednesday! Oh, you poor people!!!) And did you notice my nifty little drop down archive box? I could so be programmer.

Hatchling is all croupy and coughy, H2 got shots today that are making him cranky, and I'm about to have to turn the air conditioner on. In January. Stupid global warming. It would have to happen about the time I start having hot flashes (aren't I too young for this?). That's pretty much my day in a nutshell. Oh, except I'm hungry, cause it's time buckle down and loose those 4-7 lbs I gained over the holidays. And yes, I'm not sure if it was 4 or 7.

Sheesh, it looks like all that Brain Age I've been playing isn't really helping...

2 Comments:
Blogger Katrina said...
I am definitely impressed with your programming skills. Your page looks great! The extent of my familiarity with html is knowing how to make this word bold and italicized.

Blogger lawyerchik said...
LOVE the new page, Slush!! That is awesome! Sorry to hear that your little ones are under the weather..... Hope they get better soon!! Happy New Year!!