January 14, 2008
May I have a drumroll, please...
L and I have been hard at work over the last few weeks to get our new t-shirt site, HodgePodgeInk, up and running. Our children have been ignored and our house is getting pretty dirty, but we finally have a (mostly) working site. We hope you'll think it was worth it!

If you do visit, and happen to notice any errors, please let me know so that I can kick L in the shins and make him fix them! And if you have any suggestions for stuff you'd like to see, let me know that too!


3 Comments:
Blogger Hillary said...
Ooooh... I'm totally gonna have to get the "little souvenir" onsie. My friends came back from their two-week honeymoon one week pregnant! :) Hehe!

Blogger beth said...
Love it! :) I'm gonna have to put some of these on Josh's wishlist!

Blogger Katrina said...
I love the graphics on your site! May God bless your business venture! :D