January 22, 2008
Mucho Bettero
You will be happy to know that we are all on the mend here in Slushville. Though H2 and I continue to produce some rather concerning amounts of snot, that seems to be our worst problem at the moment. Bless you, Zithromax! I had two things cut off at the derm on Friday (he said not to worry, but he didn't like them so he was chopping them off), and I'm a little sore from that. One was right between my shoulder blades, so that one hurts. You know, from my broad shoulders or whatever. Anyhoo...

I bought an item on Amazon a few weeks ago, right after Christmas. It was a holiday item, and it was deeply discounted. I thought, hmmm, I bet I could sell that on ebay next year for some fun and profit. Then I noticed it was buy-3-get-1-free, so I ordered 4 (one for me, three to sell), for a total of $46. I decided to go ahead and list one on ebay right away just to see how well it would do. It sold for $60. I have since sold the other two for $50 and $59. How awesome is that? Sure wish I'd ordered more, but I guess that is being a little greedy, no?

We had an ice storm yesterday, which for you northerners who don't know, completely cripples us dodos in Arkansas. I have to take Hatchling to school in a bit, so right now I'm off to make a chai and hop in the tub. Hatchling is entertaining himself with his favorite television show, How It's Made. He is certainly his father's son. (H2 is worn out from the truly spectacular show of temper he put on at five this morning when I wouldn't let him get up and play *gasp*, so he's still sleeping. Which reminds me- I have never seen a baby throw a fit like that precious boy. He kicks, screams, beats his head against the floor, bites- it's not pretty. I really need to capture it on video for you all to enjoy. The child is impressive.)
4 Comments:
Blogger Mom Tu-Tu said...
I'm glad to hear that you are all on the mend!

Blogger Katrina said...
I love "How It's Made"! It's so interesting, and they often choose things I never think about.

Glad to hear you guys are feeling better. And way to work that Ebay system!

Blogger Hillary said...
HA! You and I must have taken Spanish at the same school... I say "mucho bettero" all the time! :) Glad you're feeling better! :)

Blogger Damselfly said...
Woo-hoo, starting an eBay empire!

Glad you're feeling better.