January 2, 2008
Welcome, 2008!!!
Right, so my New Year's resolution should obviously be to blog more- and perhaps to have higher quality posts. Let's focus on more posts, then we'll address quality. Baby steps people! Oh, and let's not forget that I have to lose the 7 lbs I gained between Thanksgiving and Christmas (actually, I condensed my gaining into just one week- see what an over-achiever I am!). Egads!

Here's a pic of me and the boys at church for the Christmas Eve service, which Hatchling tried to interupt by piping up with, "Hey guys! I have a question! Where's God? Is he back there (pointing to sound booth)?" Thankfully, it was loud enough that we were the only one's who heard him- though he wouldn't have cared if the speaker had stopped speaking and brought the microphone over to him, because that's just how he is. What a crazy boy I have.

New in 2008, you can reach me by simply going to slushturtle.com. Oh yeah, I've got my own website. I feel so snarky and cool saying that. It's nice to have a techie husband. And now I must go in search of chocolate...
2 Comments:
Blogger Hillary said...
Happy New Year, Slush! :) That's a fabulous picture of you and your boys!

Hip hip hooray for your own domain! I've been thinking of doing that for a while now...

And hey! I was thinking of you the other day when some friends were pointing out all the snow on the mud flaps of a truck as we were coming back from a nearby ski resort. I smugly told them that it had a special name... slush turtles! hehehe! (Whether you wanted to know that or not will remain irrelevant! In any case, I thought of you and smiled! :) )

Blogger Michelle Smiles said...
That is a beautiful photo!