February 27, 2008
Birthday Pictures!
The Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes Hatchling and I made the morning of his party. I need not tell you that I had about 500 of them over the course of the birthday weekend, right? Mmmm... buttercream...


The birthday boy and his mess of presents (H2 robbed a bow early on and was happy to carry it around and play in the trash being created by Hurricane Hatchling)


And my sweet angel himself. It's hard to stay mad at this face for long, and thank the Lord for that. He knew He needed to make this one extra cute...


3 Comments:
Blogger ~cjoy said...
Oh my goodness...what cool cupcakes! I am so going to have to do this for my kids' "joint" party this weekend. Talk about fun.

Blogger Jessica said...
Those cupcakes are so cute!!! ooohhh...how does he like his roboraptor?

Blogger lawyerchik said...
Happy Birthday, Hatchling!! What a great idea for cupcakes!! :)