February 20, 2008
Only 1 more day...
Until my new maid arrives (according to the tracking number, anyway)! When I ordered, it said it would be Feb 28th before it arrived, so you can imagine my joy, nay, utter delight when I saw the scheduled delivery date of Feb 21st just now! I guess this solves my dilemma of to mop or not mop this week while I waited!


And, for anyone trying to spend those tax refunds, it appears from the message boards that HSN is actually shipping out the Scooba 340 to fulfill their 335 orders, and by all accounts the 340 appears to be a repacked 380 (normally $499!) minus a charging base and one of the virtual walls. If you are interested, you can see a great comparison chart here.
Plus, you can get an extra 15% off if you are a first time HSN customer with customer code C56574 (good through 4-30-08 methinks).

Now, what am I going to name her? I like Rosie, but I think it's just too predictable. I thought of Scooby the Scooba, which Hatchling would be sure to love since Scooby was recently added to menagerie of imaginary friends. But maybe I should branch out? Hmmmm....
2 Comments:
Blogger Jessica said...
That's magical! I just watched the video and I'm intruiged. Keep us updated on how you like it, I'm anxious to hear!

Blogger Shan said...
But wait! If you order now we'll even throw in this baby nose booger sucker with your order. Hurry, these wont last long! bar-har
This must be the Rhumba's brother? I like Rosie too. :)