March 7, 2008
Letters from Hatchling
Dear Cable People,

There is not enough Scooby Doo on the TV. Mommy doesn't tape enough special surprise Scooby Doo's. I don't want regular Scooby Doo, I was want special surprise Scooby Doo. I got a new pirate ship the other day, and I like to play pirates while I watch special surprise Scooby Doo. And Mommy can't tape any, and TiVo can't tape any, cause there aren't any on. Can you please play more special surprise Scooby Doo's? Not regular ones. Maybe you could make a whole channel that plays special surprise Scooby Doo all the time. Special surprise Scooby Doo, not regular Scooby Doo.

Sincerely,
Hatchling
2 Comments:
Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
my 's' is stuck on my keyboard. look, if i don't press very hard this is what the same sentence would look like;
my '' i tuck on my keyboard. look, if i don't pre very hard thi i what the ame entence would look like.

HOW ANNOYING!!! orry about your scooby doo problem. it sucks.....hey, its working now...yesssss...hurray for ssssssss

Blogger Katrina said...
What a cute letter! How could a network executive remain unmoved in the face of such Scooby-Duper passion? It sounds like something Katie would write (except hers would say "Jimmy/Timmy Power Hour" instead of "special surprise Scooby Doo".)