March 5, 2008
Safety Tattoos!
These are the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. If you have ever been in an exciting, crowded place with my eldest son, you can understand why we would need them... Temporary tattoos, which you can personalize with your contact information, which can then be applied to your wiggle worm and will resist being worn or washed off (until you want it off, of course). There are even a couple of designs for special things, like nut allergies or autistic children. You can get 30 of them for around $20, which seems pretty reasonable to me.

Sure, you can teach your kids your phone number, but are they really going to remember it under pressure? My son can't correctly count to 5 under pressure, so I'm pretty sure he couldn't remember our cell number, especially with the area code. I've always fretted over this. Yes, I know, I'm a fretter.

Another great idea I wish I had thought of! Regardless, I'm ordering some before our next vacation with Hatchling. And since H2 follows wherever his big brother leads, he'll need some too. You can read all about them at SafetyTat. And no, I'm not being paid by them, I just think they rock.
3 Comments:
Blogger Katrina said...
That is a really neat idea!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
wow...those do rock. Why didn't you think of that ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Wow those are cool. There have been times when I've been tempted to write our phone number on the rugrat's arm with a sharpie, but these are a much better idea!!