May 7, 2008
Place Holder
I have some stuff to write about, but I'm not quite ready to spill the beans (no, I'm not pregnant). So to tide you over until then, here are some pics of my lovely brats. Let's face it, they're the stars of this little blog anyway.

Here's some pics from Hatchling's PlaySchool "graduation" last week. Notice my child taking the time to read his diploma rather than posing nicely for a picture. I should also mention that his teacher's bribed him with a handful of M&M's to wear his hat. You'll notice, of course, that he isn't wearing said hat. After the chocolate candies went down, all bets were off. I feel good about giving those high school students a taste of what life will be like should they pursue a teaching career.


After reading his diploma and discovering that his playschool is not an accredited institution, Hatchling is annoyed at the waste of his valuable time. At least he got his own water bottle...we're all about staying hydrated here in Slushville.



And here's L pushing the boys on the swing thingy (I've no idea what that particular part of the swing set is called). H2 is looking a little concerned. If you had been knocked rudely to the ground by your brother as many times as he has, you'd be worried too.



Still looking worried...


But wait! This is kind of fun after all!



We clap alot at our house...




Weee!


H2 has no idea that Hatchling is about to let go and send them both crashing to the ground. It's good to lack foreknowledge, isn't it?


7 Comments:
Blogger beth said...
That's just mean.

Of course, the cute pictures make up for it. But really. Now I have to go around all day curious about what kind of beans are going to get spilled. Jelly? Baked? :)

Either way, I hope they're good beans.

Blogger Shan said...
There you are little Slush! Curiosity is killing this cat lover so MAKE IT HAPPEN SOON! heehee

Those pictures are pure hydration for dry eyes! CUTIES! xo

Blogger Jessica said...
Wow, that was no good, low down, dirty rotten there cuz. You sound an awful lot like my daughter. "Mommy, I have a secret that I'm only telling Kelly (her bear). Don't ask me what it is, I know your tricks!" As I sit there pretending not to care, trying to use reverse psycology but she's rapidly outgrowing that..hence..my tricks. sigh...those are some great sights to look at while I ponder and try to guess what the beans are!!

Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
You got some handsome fellers, there, slush! Great photography, too!!!
I like the idea of just posting pictures...but now I'm so curious as to what could you have to tell...
write me a real email, will you? Or even better....a letter!

Blogger lawyerchik said...
They just keep getting cuter! What are you feeding them? :)

Blogger Jill said...
Ok, it's Friday night at 10:10 - did you hear the lovely display over at the ballpark? I mean, seriously!!!!!

Blogger Damselfly said...
What adorable pictures!

Happy Mother's Day!