August 29, 2008
I May Never Be Productive Again...
Not that I've ever been terribly productive to begin with. Anywho, I just got Photoshop CS3 in the mail today, and boy am I having fun! Here's a sampling of what I've done so far:


This right here, kids, is the reason I'm going to have smokers wrinkles around my lips, even though I don't smoke. Puckering up for this little cutie about a hundred times a day is a sure fire way to need more regenerist, or whatever that stuff I smear on at night is...


And this. Who could deny this baby anything? Certainly not me. So don't be surprised when he turns out to be a brat. That's all I'm saying.
2 Comments:
Blogger lawyerchik said...
Oh, Slush! He's already growing into a little boy from a baby!! How do you resist the cuteness? :)

Blogger Jenna Jean said...
I don't even know your boy and I want to give him kisses, he is so cute!

From a mommy not a creepo!