October 20, 2008
If they would sleep more... (edited)
I could spend more time making things like this:


And now I'm off to the Dr to see why my hands and feet have suddenly gone numb and tingly-like! Praying it is some new asthma medication I tried, and not diabetes or MS or Churg-Strauss Syndrome. 'Cause those would suck. (I don't really think there is a chance I have CSS, but darn this google age so that now I have one more thing to worry about. Technology is not all it's cracked up to be, my children!)

Edited to add: It's probably just the drugs. Hooray! Oh, and my October Sinus Infection. With all capitals. Because it's a proper name. Or something like that. I should not be allowed to homeschool, even for pre-k.
6 Comments:
Blogger Jessica said...
I love it!! Are you going to start selling them?!!

Blogger beth said...
Oooh. Pretty!

I was going to suggest carpul tunnel (what with all the sewing) until I re-read and saw "feet" thrown in there. I don't think you can get a repetitive strain injury in your foot. :) Hope you're ok!

Blogger PBandJ said...
I love that apron!!! Darling! Hopefully the tinglies go away, no fun. Too bad about the sinus infection, too; those are especially lame.

Blogger lawyerchik said...
Beautiful apron, beautiful new header photo, and beautiful news on the diagnosis! :) Hope you feel better soon!

Blogger Shan said...
I'll just say ditto LawyerChic. I was pretty much going to quote her word for word! Tootles!

Blogger Jessica said...
I LOVE THE NEW HEADER!!! GORGEOUS!