October 31, 2008
Slush Goes to Hawaii, Volume V, the final act
More of Waikiki...

Duke
Hubba hubba...


I love Hatchling's intense and serious sand activities. As long as I'm not in the near vicinity, that is...


Hatchling called these people "the statues that moved" and wanted to go see them every evening. When we finally decided to donate to them, this is what went down. Believe it or not, it was a highlight of his trip...


Naturally, we had to visit the Ferrari store... we made no purchase...

3 Comments:
Blogger Shan said...
What a fabulous trip Slush!! Sorry H2 wasn't his happiest but otherwise it looks like you had a great time. I suspect it wasn't entirely relaxing with two little cutelings along, but I'm sure you loved showing everything to them too. :D

Thanks for the slideshow. I thought you all looked great, but trust me I know about the no good pics of yourself thing. If we had at least three to choose from we'd perhaps find one we liked as well. wink

Blogger PBandJ said...
What a wonderful experience! I hope we can go someday; it is so beautiful over there.

Blogger Maggie May said...
i love all these pictures- your boys are so beautiful!