March 30, 2009
In Which I Do A Little Dance
I just found out that we were upgraded to free dining on our Disney World trip in September. Sweet mother of all dining experiences! We went during free dining two years ago and I spent the entire time coveting it (we booked our trip too late to qualify). At least there's one sin I won't be committing this time!

In other news, as we were driving home from the birthday party late Friday night, Hatchling decided to serenade us with his very own made up bible songs. They were awesome (keep in mind, we're his parents, so our view is obviously skewed...). We had him perform them for us yesterday afternoon in front of the video camera. In the last one, he has some questionable theology about Noah and his ark and the whole reason for the flood. We'll be revisiting that story soon. As for the dancing, well, I have no explanation for that...

Enjoy! Or don't!







10 Comments:
Blogger Shan said...
Awesome. I think I see a Biblical version of Riverdance touring in the near future. They recruit those dancers young before their ankle bones are entirely fused you know. ;) He's a punkin.

Blogger Katrina said...
What a sweet kiddo! I love those moments when you realize that some of that stuff you keep talking to them about is really sinking in! LOL...

Blogger AfricaBleu said...
SLAYED--that's what I am. By the cuteness and the hilarity. Can I just say, the whistling song he did at the beginning, combined with the highwaters, bare ankles, and the jig made him seem VERY native to these parts?

VERY native. Yee haw.

Blogger SlushTurtle said...
You should just be glad I made him put on pants. That's all I'm saying...

Anonymous Anonymous said...
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Blogger Jessica said...
oh man...God sent an angel...to a girl...hahaha...I love it!!!!! cutie pie

Blogger Amy said...
I have been away for too long!! I love this - holy smokes, way too cute!!!

Hope everyone at the Slush home is doing awesome!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
Oh, how I needed that laugh today! That kid is one AWESOME hummer! What a crazy, funny, unique kid you have! His accent KILLS me! He's sooo cute, Slush! And the dance...hooohooheee!
"Water so the grass on the plains could grow"!!!