April 23, 2009
Late
I have once again waited until it was much to late to do my bible reading. Did I talk about my great bible conversion of recent days? I shall have to see. It's rather sad when one has to read their own blog to remember what one has actually written about, no? Can you become a follower of your own blog? I do not understand this follower thing. However, I am glad to have 3 whole followers. It makes me slightly higher on the chart of beings than "complete and total loser." Maybe "sad but really trying?" So what I'm saying is, I have lots to tell you (none of it is remotely important or exciting, so don't get your hopes up), but I can't, because I have to go read my bible. I skipped last night, because I am a sinner. That's probably why I had all those freaky dreams. Or maybe not. Right. Going now, talk to you soon.

P.S.
Dear followers, aren't you glad I wasted your valuable time to tell you that I have lots to say and I've no intention of saying it now? If I have no followers tomorrow, I'll understand. Love, Slush
5 Comments:
Blogger beth said...
See...now we're just going to be constantly checking to see if you've updated yet. Though I will just hit refresh in my reader since I am not an actual "follower" of yours. I do, however, envy your three followers...I have only one. :)

Blogger Luke Holzmann said...
[laughing] I'm still here... and your blog remains in my RSS reader!

~Luke

Blogger lawyerchik said...
That's OK, Slush. I have a feed notifier - I WILL know when you've said something new!! ;)

P.S. I won't hold my breath, though. I would like to be among the living when you do update!! :)

Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
I'm a follower. Hey, so I was reading along waiting for the part about the great bible conversation...but never quite got it like i thought i would:)
Guess you'll just have to catch me up on it in person in about a month! YIPEE!

Blogger TheOilHippie said...
ok - so I'll be your follower...