January 26, 2010
In Which I Cannot Think Of An Interesting Title...
Apparently, H2 heard me ask my Mom to bring her steam cleaner by yesterday evening. I know this, because he felt free to poop all over the floor in his room at some point during the night. Thanks for that, kid.

In other news, I'm in love with this lemonade I discovered in some hippie e-book I downloaded. We'll call it Hippie Lemonade. And if you are like me (i.e., in some long ago, pagan time, you would have pledged yourself to the temple of some sugary beverage and served for many a year with sugary devotion), you will love it. And it has like, no calories. Ok, maybe a few from the lemon juice, but I'm going with the few enough in a single serving to count method of figuring. Me and the FDA.

Hippie Lemonade
2 lemons
water
stevia

Juice the two lemons (you want fresh, not the bottle stuff), and pour in a 2 qt container. Fill the rest of the container with water. Add stevia and enjoy (well, maybe stir it first...) For my stevia and my tastebuds, I use about 1/2 teaspoon. You'll need to experiment with your brand of stevia, probably.

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger lawyerchik said...
That sounds pretty good, Slush! Thanks for sharing!

Blogger Aaron and Sara said...
I'd like to make me some but your going to have to send me care package with 'stevia' in it cause I'm pretty sure they ain't got it har. (Putting on the stamps accent toward the end of the sentence:)